The SIX vent heating system - 4/48 Warranty
Smaller, lighter and faster the team at Heater Craft has done it again. We have redesigned our industry leading marine heater and increased air flow by 8%, made it 3% lighter, and 5% smaller. This 40,000 BTU/hr SIX vent heater is easily vented to the bow, stern, driver and rear seating areas while the sixth can be ducted to the windsheild and used as a defogger. Our heaters are perfect for a late night boat ride, warming up after a swim or simply extending your season on the water. When it comes to heaters no one does it better. Included with each new heating system, Heater Craft backs the product with our 4/48 limited warranty -- 4 years, 48 months.
The 360 Elite is a six outlet complete heater system and includes everything needed for a professional heater installation including two 1st Generation Hot Tubes™, four 2" fixed louvers, heater hose (50 ft), clamps, hardware, vents, switch, and installation instructions (see below for detailed list).
Wake & Ski Boats, V-Drives, 22' to 30' Boats with I/O engines.
Any marine applications with an inboard engine incuding houseboats, cruisers, yachts, and work boats.
Heater Craft heaters have been the standard of excellence for nearly 25 years for great boat brands including Axis, Bayliner, Centurion, Cobalt, Malibu, MB Sports, Nautique, Master Craft, MB Sports, Sea Ray, Supra, Supreme, and numerous other brands.
- 40,000 BTU Heater with all new 45 degree face
- 8% faster due to the new 45 degree face without increasing AMP Draw or motor size
- Takes up 5% less space allowing more versatility during installation
- 3% Lighter than previous models
- Amperage: Low 4.4, Med 5.8, High 8.5
- Max. Est. BTU/h: 40,000
- Air Flow: Low 230 cfm, Med 228 cfm, High 263 cfm.
- Hose barb: 5/8" or 3/4"
Included in the 360 Elite Series
- One(1) 40,000 BTU heater 45 degree wrapper with wire harness
- Universal mounting brackets & screws
- Heavy duty wire ties
- One(1) High-low switch with indicator assembly
- Six(6) Stainless steel hose clamps
- Two(2) 6' Sixteen Gauge Wire
- Two(2) 1st Generation Hot Tubes & Four(4) 2" fixed louvers
- 50 feet of heater hose
- Brass fittings
- One(1) Single throw harness
- One(1) Circulation pump
- Detailed installation manual